Tide & Current Database Files
DO NOT USE FOR NAVIGATION!
The primary purpose of this page is to collect all existing openly available tide and current harmonics files. As time goes on, proprietary software authors change database format, and some distributions sources are no longer online. I'd like to keep these files available for all those who may want to use them.
These files were collected from various sources on the net (primarily from XTides and Mr.Tides distributions). There is no way to verify the origin or source of the data, nor any guarantee of its accuracy. As such, these files are provided for general information only.
DISCLAIMER: THE DATA IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR OF THIS PAGE DOES NOT WARRANT OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
The data in these files may be copyrighted by certain government or private entities - where applicable a link to usage note is attached. Some of this data can be used only with *free* software.
If you'd like to contact me for any reason, please email me: TheOceanKeeper AT yahoo.com
- US Harmonics Data, From XTides Distribution
- Canada & UK Harmonics Data, From XTides Distribution Can only be used with free software - see this copyright note
- US/Canada/UK/Australia/Japan - Older set of harmonics, evidently originated from harmonics.unh.edu. UK data is likely only for use with free software, see note above.
- US/Canada/Ireland/Australia/Japan - From Mr.Tides distribution, similar in coverage to the UNH data except for UK stations.
- Worldwide shoreline - From Mr.Tides distribution, fairly comprehensive worldwide coverage including North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia etc.